Effective Online Marketing For Bankruptcy Attorneys
Digital Marketing for Bankruptcy Attorneys
As a Bankruptcy attorney, you must get into the mind of your potential clientele. Understand them. Know them. Retain them.
Your potential client is most likely facing one of the most stressful times in his or her life. It is often a time to be both a therapist as well as a trusted advisor. The help you provide is critical.
You must be able to get the word out that you are the attorney of choice, and you are the best choice to solve their problem. What options do they have? What are the best steps to take right now? Providing the options can be a ray of hope for their future after losing valuable assets that have often been built up for years.
People need you but may not know you are there. Vanguard Legal Marketing can help you become the attorney of choice; be seen online, and get phone calls to your office.
Powerful Online Marketing Tips For Bankruptcy Law Firms
Here are some of the digital marketing ideas for law firms.
1. Invest In Local SEO
The practice of executing online tactics to optimize your website to make it rank higher on various search engines, including Google, is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO). When you’re searching for a lawyer nearby, SEO helps ensure that yours will show up at the top of the SERPs. This tactic has one of the most crucial roles; improving visibility and ranking websites by achieving high rankings on different search engines such as Google.
2. Create Valuable Content
When it comes to running a successful online marketing campaign, content is king. But the bridge connecting your brand and potential clients will only be vital if you provide value with that content. When creating new posts for social media or blog articles, focus on giving people valuable information they can use in their day-to-day lives instead of just hawking whatever product or service you’re trying to sell them on at the moment. It not only brings more clients but keeps those satisfied ones coming back time and again.
3. Invest In Paid Search Advertising
Paid advertising is something we would highly recommend you implement. In today’s world, where your competitors are investing heavily in marketing, it would not hurt if you invest a little into paid advertising when organic marketing doesn’t do its job right away. Sometimes, people have questions before making their first purchase, which can only be answered by seeing what others say about them online. To sum up – long-term growth will come from SEO (search engine optimization) while PPC or Pay Per Click advertising helps get quick results instead, but this may take time and effort upfront.
4. Create Call-To-Action On Your Website
Calls-To-Action (CTA) are very important. They serve as a way to direct users to your website by providing them with specific instructions about what they want the visitor to do and how they might accomplish it for you. To effectively meet their needs when using your service or product, you need CTAs to direct visitors to find the pertinent information specific to them without wasting time looking around various parts of an unfamiliar site. It reduces bounce rates and increases conversion rates, which ultimately benefits us all – SEO experts included!
5. Have A Mobile-Friendly Website
If you want to stay competitive in the modern world, it’s time for mobile optimization.
Most of your future clients probably use smartphones and tablets as their primary devices when searching online on the go. With this said, don’t let them land on a website that is not compatible with these devices – they will get frustrated and leave if yours isn’t responsive!
When someone lands onto your site using a smartphone or tablet, there are no adjustments to accommodate these smaller screens. Typically, what happens next is an immediate back button click because users can tell right away whether or not something functions properly (and sadly, most people only give one chance). It negatively impacts SEO rankings which could potentially cost your business down the line.
The process of branding and building trust online is imperative if you want to stay on top of your client’s mind. To do that, law firms and bankruptcy attorneys need to create and cultivate a strong brand reputation. It leads to more robust brand recognition, reputation, and trust with current clients and prospective ones. Branding elements like logo design, website development, or web presence should be given due attention when creating an effective marketing campaign for potential prospects looking for representation. It will enable them to see how they can expect competence from representatives at said firm/company. Branding is just one component needed by any company to maintain success among existing customers while also attracting new ones.
7. Develop A Review Strategy
One of the biggest mistakes a law firm can make is to neglect online reviews. As it stands, many people turn to the Internet for information on who they hire, and 93% of millennials say that before buying anything, they research what’s out there first, including attorneys or law firms with good word-of-mouth reviews. If this isn’t part of your process–and you’re not collecting regular feedback from clients–you may have a problem when potential clients search hard enough!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do Bankruptcy Attorneys Get Clients?
Here are ways on how to get more bankruptcy clients:
- Define your target audience.
- Create an SEO strategy for your law firm’s website that will be specific and tailored to new businesses in this particular field.
- Spend time on local optimization.
- Put out ads about cases you’ve won or had success with through Google or social media outlets like Facebook and LinkedIn so people can see them when they’re interested in learning more information about their case options.
- Write content specifically geared toward potential customers looking into lawyers specializing in this area. It is only natural that these individuals would spend some quality time reading what others have said before making any decisions that may affect themselves significantly down the road should they hire you as their attorney.
How Do You Market Your Bankruptcy Law Firm Practice?
If you’re a lawyer, looking for new clients and maintaining an online presence is essential. You can market your law firm practice by:
- Uploading free listings on classifieds sites such as Craigslist can be a cost-effective way to market your law firm and reach potential customers in your area who are searching for legal services that fit their needs.
- Online Workshops offer one more opportunity to provide information about yourself or the types of cases you specialize in without incurring any marketing costs other than membership fees or use of materials.
- Blogging offers yet another avenue through which lawyers with expertise share content aimed at helping solve problems related to specific areas within the law–thus informing people outside the profession about this resourceful source available if they need it!
- Public records from county clerks’ offices
What Is The Advantage Of Online Marketing To Bankruptcy Attorneys?
The benefits of using online advertising to a bankruptcy attorney are:
- Broader reach of clients
- Low cost of planning
- Brand recognition
A Highly Recognized Professional Legal Marketing Company
Vanguard Legal Marketing is an award-winning company that has helped many law firms grow their business. We specialize in high-quality, effective internet marketing strategies, and we know what it takes to get your phone ringing with new client leads.
In a highly competitive industry such as the legal field, Vanguard Legal Marketing understands how significant online exposure is for generating more clients, leading you to become successful faster than ever before!
We have also been able to help numerous practices rank higher on Google through our expert keyword targeting techniques and geographical search area knowledge for any bankruptcy cases-related searches within Bluffton, SC, and the entire Lowcountry area.
Any Size Firm. Any Practice Area. Any Location.
1) Schedule a consult
2) Tell us about your firm
3) Receive your FREE customized marketing plan